Sunday, May 31, 2015

Generations Morning

The sun came out for a wonderful day of sharing with parents, grandparents and other family members.  Each classroom was filled to the brim with a buzz of talking and sharing of stories and artefacts that were special to each family. Experiencing this for the first time as a parent and as a member of staff was something amazing.  I was able to walk around the classrooms and see first hand the magic of Generations Morning.  My own father and Aunty came as guests of my daughter.  As I captured my dad playing the piano accordion to my daughter it took me back to when dad used to play this for me...... a really special moment:) 
The whole morning was very successful and very well organised, thanks to the teachers and children.. oh and all of the wonderful family members







No comments:

Post a Comment